Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Cheating Regret

"He then proceeded to strip down to nothing, as I stood there hesitant and shy. “Come on,” he said, “those clothes aren’t going to remove themselves.” I realized then that there wasn’t enough Jameson in the world to make me stand there stark naked with this man I had known for less than 30 minutes, but did it anyway."
even though she thinks getting naked is a form of cheating she does it. the article is called "date rape" not "aquaintance rape" because this was a date with a cool artist & this flimsy lie is what she told her boyfriend when the sex she had while cheating on her boyfriend was not as good as she thought it would be.

"he kissed my cheek and asked me how it felt. I want to cry. 'Are we almost done?' I asked."
even in her own ridiculous words the guy asks before they have sex & the word "no" is not uttered. She can say no to men who wear white socks but not this guy? Click on her name & read her other articles & tell me she is the demure wide-eyed girl who is too shy to say a one syllable word. I'm sure she said it to every nice guy she ever friendzoned but not the smooth artist she cheated on her boyfriend with.

"Just as I was about to tell him that I had a boyfriend, he inserted his penis inside me and started to thrust."
Another Freudian slip where she says "inserted" not "forced" because as we all know, women are always wet, all the time and it's just - so - damn - easy - to get a penis inside a standing woman.

I can't believe there are people out there so gullible that they would believe this string of lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment